The following institutions/ individuals will be eligible for assistance from FSPF:
- Institutions like State Agriculture Universities, Research Institutions, Reputed Management Institutes
- Non-Government Organisations (NGOs), registered community based organisations (CBOs) providing different support services to agricultural and allied sectoral activities leading to employment generation
- Registered Producers’ Organisations, Farmers’ Club and their federations, reputed Trusts, foundations established by Corporates and Private sector working in the field of agriculture and rural development
- Individuals/ groups of individuals, scientists sponsored by NGOs/ FCs and other partner organisations of NABARD
- Commercial Banks, Regional Rural Banks, Co-operative Banks and their training establishments
- Sponsoring agencies promoting Producer Organisations, CSR foundations, SHG Federations & Pashu Vigyan Kendras (PVKs), etc.
- Any other institutions/ organisations whose objectives/ activities are catering to the overall objectives of FSPF and approved by NABARD.